Durban-based assistance for children's therapy - please call 0312602612 for assistance.
Watch and listen as Madz Deyzel shares parenting insights at New Life Church in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Do you always understand yourself?
Can your children express themselves?
These cards are designed to help children (and adults)
understand feelings and build more connection with themselves and others.
By highlighting emotions and suggesting exercises for exploring them,
the Feelings Cards help all users develop emotional awareness.
The cards and exercises are based on years of practical experience,
personal growth and professional experience.
An essential tool to help the children in your life build emotional awareness,
express their needs and manage their feelings healthily.
These Feeling Cards have been created to help you to:
• notice what you are feeling
• increase your emotional vocabulary
• identify your different emotions
• express your feelings to others
• understand what your emotions are trying to tell you
• learn ways to understand and navigate all your emotions
• 10 Junior Picture Cards
• 25 Senior Picture Cards
• 50 emotion word cards
• 80 page booklet
Kate Rowe, Founder
+27 82 374 8684